Monday, December 20, 2010

Bikes in the Fast Lane: 59 Motorcycle Riding Santa Clauses plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: 59 Motorcycle Riding Santa Clauses plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

59 Motorcycle Riding Santa Clauses

Posted: 20 Dec 2010 03:00 AM PST

Motorcycle Santa Claus
Motorcycle Santa Claus
It's that time of the year again.... motorcycle riding Santas all over the place.

Here are 59 photos of a Santa Claus on at least one motorcycle. The last one is my favorite... obviously.

...


Gone To Get Meself A Christmas Tree! See Ya

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 11:00 PM PST

Motorcycle Santa Claus
I've been working too much over the last few months, on this site and on my many assignments, so I've decided to take it easy for the last 2 weeks of the year.

I'll not be totally cutting you off, there are a few articles appearing, usually at 13:00 CET Just to keep you amused and entertained, so you don't have to go cold turkey on me.

So have fun without me, enjoy your Christmas and celebrate the new year moderately (not like me).

Be safe, and have fun!

...


No comments:

Post a Comment