Monday, March 5, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Is This A Guy Motorcycle? plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Is This A Guy Motorcycle? plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Is This A Guy Motorcycle?

Posted: 05 Mar 2012 08:00 AM PST

Very Pink Motorcycle
It's either a woman's motorcycle, or of a guy who is confident in his manhood....or whatever.

...


Heading Back To My Joyful Office

Posted: 05 Mar 2012 04:00 AM PST

Office Worker With Boxes
Well, if everything went as planned, I should be heading back to my wonderful office amidst my joyful workers. A couple of days in the laps of luxury probably did more harm than good.

If things pan out as planned and timed, I should be arriving this afternoon in the office, but will need to sort out a gazillion photos I took for my customer.

Normal scheduling will start again tomorrow morning.

...


UK: Motorcycle Insurance Incentives

Posted: 04 Mar 2012 10:00 PM PST

Japanese Police car and motorcycle
A guest article about motorcycle insurance incentives in the UK.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment