Monday, August 6, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Site Temporary Suspended While We Try To Figure What To Do

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Site Temporary Suspended While We Try To Figure What To Do

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Site Temporary Suspended While We Try To Figure What To Do

Posted: 05 Aug 2012 11:00 PM PDT

Which Direction Road Sign
After many hours of repeated downtime on this site, I'm working on a solution to get a stable environment. So I'm looking at options, and since I don't want to publish articles but then have the server go down so that no one can read them, I'm stopping all articles until such time I know what and where to go.

Hopefully I'll have more news in a day or two. So, please patience.... things are a bit awkward at this moment..... I'm lost

...


No comments:

Post a Comment