Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bikes in the Fast Lane: India: PSA - Keep Your Thoughts On The Road - Also For Motorcycles plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: India: PSA - Keep Your Thoughts On The Road - Also For Motorcycles plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

India: PSA - Keep Your Thoughts On The Road - Also For Motorcycles

Posted: 21 May 2013 09:00 AM PDT

India Keep Thoughts On Road
India flag
#India #Safety #Ads - Hmmm.. interesting. Here's a public service announcement coming from India, trying to keep riders and drivers focused on the road. They've got several ads, cars and motorcycle, and in the nicely-done graphics, they show what the driver is thinking.

"Obviously" the motorcycle rider is thinking about his Girlfriend, while the car drivers are thinking about the Boss and the Husband.....

It's true, that especially when riding a motorcycle, better keep 100% of your focus on the road and not let you mind wander off.

...

Returning To My Office. Computer Not Used For A While. It Shows!

Posted: 21 May 2013 05:00 AM PDT

Keyboard Weed
#Funny #Keyboard - I know what I'll be seeing when I get back to my little office..... with my computers not used for days, and no one to look after them.

...

On My Way Back. Guess Where I’ve Been?

Posted: 20 May 2013 11:00 PM PDT

KTM Netherlands
#Funny #KTM #Netherlands - I'm hopefully heading back to home (Normandy, France). Want to guess where I have been?

Maybe the photo will give you a hint......

...

No comments:

Post a Comment