Monday, August 5, 2013

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Idea: Cut Down CO2 Emissions On Your Motorcycle Without Going Electric plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Idea: Cut Down CO2 Emissions On Your Motorcycle Without Going Electric plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Idea: Cut Down CO2 Emissions On Your Motorcycle Without Going Electric

Posted: 05 Aug 2013 05:00 AM PDT

CO2ube
#Ecology #CO2ube #Pollution - I think most people will agree at this stage that global warming and pollution go hand in hand. There are more and more cars and motorcycles on the road, generating an increasingly and alarming level of CO2. Even if you do not believe that CO2 is causing global warming, or do not believe in global warming altogether, the fact remains that CO2 is bad. It is bad for your health - full stop.

One way to reduce your carbon footprint is to go green; get a hybrid or an electric vehicle. But apart from range issues, they are just very expensive (still). This will change over time, but today you need to have a healthy bank account to be able to afford one.

A Kickstarter project which is currently looking for crowd funds is called CO2ube. The project got started by Param Jaggi, someone who graced the covers of Forbes magazine as a under-30 eco-genius. His idea is to reduce CO2 at the source; your engine's exhaust...........

...........Click on the headline to continue reading this story.......

...

Gone On A Plum Assignment - Taking My Baby With Me

Posted: 04 Aug 2013 11:00 PM PDT

Gone Motorcycle Ride With Baby
#Funny #Parenting #Fail - I have received over the weekend a nice plum assignment from one of the magazines I work for. It is pretty last minute stuff, so I did not have the time to prepare many articles for your amusement, and the return date is a bit up-in-the-air as well.

I hope to be back by next weekend, so normal regular articles will appear by then. In the mean time, I have not forgotten you, and you will receive some amusing and/or informative motorcycle articles during the week. I am traveling with PC, so if anything comes up, and I have the time, I will let you know.

On this trip, I have taken my baby with me (although my SWMBO does not like being called "baby")...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment