Monday, December 23, 2013

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014

Posted: 22 Dec 2013 10:00 PM PST

Christmas New Year Wishes 2013 2014
That's it for me for another year. I've taken the rest of the year off to be with my wife and friends, recuperating from a long year. It has been an interesting year, lots of new motorcycles and gear, lots of interesting news despite a lingering financial crisis.

Personally, I have had the immense pleasure of changing my garage around, selling the current bikes, and having the fun of replacing them. I've gone from multiple bikes to 2 motorcycles in the garage; one for long distance and comfort riding, the Honda Gold Wing, the other for local riding and daily use, a Zero DS electric motorcycle (which will be delivered mid January). So I am a happy camper.

I hope for all of you health, wealth and the time to enjoy them.

Please remain safe for the year.

This is me, signing off for the year, and see you somewhere in the new year. I hope you have enjoyed the entertainment and news we've been bringing you daily, and hope even more than you stay with us for the duration. Also many thanks to my advertisers who without them would have made it impossible to continue this site.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment