Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Ads: Harley-Davidson Brazil - Huh? plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Ads: Harley-Davidson Brazil - Huh? plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Ads: Harley-Davidson Brazil - Huh?

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 08:00 AM PST

Harley Davidson Brazil Ad Asphalt
Harley-Davidson logo
#Advertisement #Harley-Davidson #Brazil - Yet again, Brazilian ads, this time for Harley-Davidson motorcycle, miss the mark.

Or is it just me not understanding them?

...

Running An AC Device On Your Motorcycle

Posted: 04 Mar 2014 04:00 AM PST

Smart AC Automotive Power Strip
HotLogic Mini Personal Oven
#Camping #Gadgets - Sometimes you need to have a device with your on your motorcycle that does not have a 12V plug.

Like this mini personal camping oven. What to do?

...

On My Way Back On My Motorcycle With A Friend

Posted: 03 Mar 2014 10:00 PM PST

Riding Motorcycle With A Friend
#Funny - I'm on my way back from a trip, riding my motorcycle with a friend. Should be back in my office shortly.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment