Friday, December 12, 2014

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 12 December 2014 plus 4 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 12 December 2014 plus 4 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 12 December 2014

Posted: 12 Dec 2014 08:00 AM PST

Top Weekly Web Article
Yeah, it's my birthday today. happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... And that while there's a storm out there, and I am on a photo assignment (but in a car, not on my motorcycle, thank Gawd). Here are a few articles I've been reading over the last 7 days that you may have missed, which I would like to share with you.

- No Country For Scooters (Scooter Girl)
- How Harley-Davidson Helped A Florida Police Department Save Money And Stay Cool (Policeone.Com)
- Crazy helmet laws will get you fined in Victoria! (BikeonShow)
- From 0-60: 3 Lessons On Founding A Motorcycle Unit (Policeone.Com)

...

Xmas 2014 - Triumph Motorcycle Lovers Gift Ideas

Posted: 12 Dec 2014 06:00 AM PST

Triumph logo
Christmas Shiny Ball 2014
#Christmas #GiftIdeas #Triumph - Another old and established motorcycle brand, another company with very few gift ideas. Here are few Christmas gifts for Triumph lovers.

...

The Netherlands: Utrecht Knows How To Deal With Motorcycles

Posted: 12 Dec 2014 04:00 AM PST

Utrecht Motorcycle parking
The Netherlands flag
#Netherlands #Utrecht #Parking - Utrecht, a beautiful city in The Netherlands is telling motorcycles riders you can park your bike on the sidewalk (but need to take care), or park it on the street where cars can park, but you will then need to pay a parking fee. Fair enough, the right way of dealing with all vehicles; no discrimination.

...

Xmas 2014 - Suzuki Motorcycle Lovers Gift Ideas

Posted: 12 Dec 2014 01:00 AM PST

Suzuki logo
Christmas Shiny Ball 2014
#Christmas #GiftIdeas #Suzuki - Suzuki is not an easy motorcycle manufacturer to use for Christmas gifts. What they have are pretty bland. But here are a few things I found that might interest you anyway.

...

Yes, It Is My Birthday Today - Depressing

Posted: 11 Dec 2014 10:00 PM PST

Depressed Biker
#Birthday #Funny - It is my birthday today. It's depressing as I realize that I've turned 60 today. Yikes. That is old. Although I am glad I made it so far. I would have thought I would never make that age. At least I get a discount on the trains now (depressing). Let's try to quickly forget the day.... moving on.. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment