Monday, July 27, 2015

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Holiday 2015: Gone To Have Some Motorcycle Fun - Sayonara plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Holiday 2015: Gone To Have Some Motorcycle Fun - Sayonara plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Holiday 2015: Gone To Have Some Motorcycle Fun - Sayonara

Posted: 27 Jul 2015 09:00 AM PDT

Bumper motorcycles
#Funny #Bumpercars - Okay folks, I'm out of here. Spent too much time in front of my computers, so I decided on a relaxing holiday, riding my motorcycle and not going near my computer for a week or three. I was starting to get really tired, so a rest was needed. See you in a week or 3. Don't miss me too much. Hopefully I'm coming back refreshed, and my traffic and revenue will pick up then.

...

E-Raw: Beautiful Electric Cruiser/Cafe Racer

Posted: 27 Jul 2015 05:00 AM PDT

e Raw
e Raw
#Electric #Cruiser - Here is a (rolling) prototype for an electric cruiser/cafe racer motorcycle that looks totally different and rad; Just look at the saddle, made out of wood. Different from the conventional thinking, this design has many merits. The motorcycle is called e-raw, and it's from expemotion.

...

France: First WIP Radar A Jackpot Bonanza

Posted: 26 Jul 2015 11:00 PM PDT

WIP Radar France
France flag
#France #WIPradars - The first Work In Progress radar installed in Brittany on a portion of a road where workers where working was a hit! Not for motorcycles or cars, but for the authorities! 900 photos of speeding vehicles in 24 hours.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment