Friday, August 28, 2015

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 28 August 2015 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 28 August 2015 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Motorcycle Stories - 28 August 2015

Posted: 28 Aug 2015 09:00 AM PDT

Top Weekly Web Article
One week back and already swamped with stories, administration and fighting floods in my house. The rain has been so heavy that I'm going to swap my motorcycle for jetskis. But I did find time to do some interesting reading of articles which I'll share with you in case you did not see these.

- Arai Corsair X Helmet Review (Bikers Report)
- The Short Persons Guide To Motorcycle Riding (Jalopnik Lanesplitter)
- New and Noted: Motorcycle Gear (Bikeexif)

...

Remember Last Week’s SUV Motorcycle Photo: Here Is Its Story

Posted: 28 Aug 2015 05:00 AM PDT

Need more panniers
#JohnTodd #RTW #Travel - Remember the photo I posted as "fun" last week, describing a motorcycle as a SUV motorcycle? Trevor reached out to me via email and told me the story. Here it goes.... ...

We Have A Record! Most Pillions On A Motorcycle - Incredible

Posted: 27 Aug 2015 11:00 PM PDT

Record number of motorcycle pillions
#Crowded #Pillions #Records - This has got to be a record, and I don't even think they were trying to go for one. The most number of people on a motorcycle (that wasn't a stunt bike). I counted 14, maybe there are more, since some are well hidden. The feat itself is amazing and incredible, but what's even more impressive is the solidity of the motorcycle and the bike's tires. Amazing.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment