Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bikes in the Fast Lane: The Price Of Gas Around The World, And Its Effects plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: The Price Of Gas Around The World, And Its Effects plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

The Price Of Gas Around The World, And Its Effects

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 03:00 AM PDT

Gas Vs Electricity Costs
This table shows very well the price we pay for gasoline around the world, and the cost per mile for riding your motorcycle or car, on normal fuel, and on electricity.

It's more interesting in Europe to ride electric than in the US.

But then we already knew that...

...


France: Bastille Day - Off To See The Parades

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 10:00 PM PDT

Bastille Day Fat Girl Motorcycle
I'm off to watch the parades since it's France's national holiday. I've also picked up some last minute assignments for my favorite magazine, so I'll be away for the next few days.

Hopefully I can try to keep you amused anyway... but don't be surprised if there's nothing here until Monday. But I will try.. honest.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment