Friday, October 29, 2010

Bikes in the Fast Lane: I Did Not Know BMW Made Harley-Davidson Motorcycles? plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: I Did Not Know BMW Made Harley-Davidson Motorcycles? plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

I Did Not Know BMW Made Harley-Davidson Motorcycles?

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 09:00 AM PDT

BMW Harley Cruiser R100/7
I was walking in the streets of Paris, when I noticed this Harley-Davidson motorcycle....

But on closer inspection, the motorcycle had a boxer engine. It's a BMW R100/7.....

...


On My Way To Eicma 2010 Motorcycle Exhibition. News Coming

Posted: 28 Oct 2010 11:00 PM PDT

Reserve scooter
I'm on my (long) way to the Eicma motorcycle exhibition in Milan, Italy.

This time, thanks to a back-to-back press conference schedule, I'll not be able to post many articles right after the press conferences, but you will be able to follow "live" reporting via Twitter and Facebook, receive exhibition only news via a RSS reader, or just exhibition news on this site and finally via our daily (or weekly) free newsletter.

Whatever the way you get your motorcycle news, Monday afternoon will see the start with a Ducati press conference. So until then, stay safe, and have fun.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment