Friday, October 15, 2010

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 15 October 2010 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 15 October 2010 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Stories - 15 October 2010

Posted: 15 Oct 2010 09:00 AM PDT

Web Article
Here are a few motorcycle articles I've been reading that may interest you.

- Instamapper: Free Real Time Ride Tracking On Your Smartphone
- Nolan N43 Helmet Review
- Nice Supercar. Now Eat My Dust.

...


Honest, I Would Rather Be Racing My Motorcycle

Posted: 14 Oct 2010 10:28 PM PDT

Toilet Bathtub Racing
I don't know about you, but I much more prefer riding a motorcycle than a toilet, or a bathtub. Even if it's a Solex...

...


Belgium: Age Increase For Full Motorcycle License

Posted: 15 Oct 2010 05:06 AM PDT

Mini Mini Motorcycle
The good folks in Belgium are going to have to be older to ride a full motorcycle. Laws are being drafted to change the legal age for riding a 35 kW+ motorcycle from 21 to 24.

Sounds fine, but what about cars. Can a kid drive a Lambo, Ferrari or Bugatti at 18?? Sounds unfair...

...


No comments:

Post a Comment