Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Off On Assignment and Holiday plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Off On Assignment and Holiday plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Off On Assignment and Holiday

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 05:00 AM PDT

Bastille Day Paris Etoile
I'm off on two assignments for the next week or so (you should be able to guess what the first one is, considering what day it is today here in France), and after that I'm off to Finland. I should be in and out over the next week, but if I'm not, I've left you with some entertainment to keep you busy. I don't even know when I'll be back, but it should be by the 2nd week of August, that is, if I survive Finland. ...


This Would Make Me Very Nervous

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 11:00 PM PDT

Afghan Family on motorcycle front army
Riding your motorcycle packed with people would make you nervous, but doing it in front of an armored military car, loaded for bear, I'd be shitting in my pants.

Nobody sneeze...

...


No comments:

Post a Comment