Friday, July 22, 2011

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 22 July 2011 plus 1 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 22 July 2011 plus 1 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Stories - 22 July 2011

Posted: 22 Jul 2011 09:00 AM PDT

Top Weekly Web Article
I may be gone from my desk for the next 3 weeks, but still I hook up to the internet and read good motorcycle related stories. Here are some that may interest you.

- AIRHAWK Seat Cushion Review (Bill Muneio)
- Tyre Requirements Two-Wheelers: A Detailed Article On Tyres (Bike Advice)
- So You Want My Job: Motorcycle Expedition Guide (Art of Manliness)

...


I Have Always Dreamed Of Being A Scooter

Posted: 22 Jul 2011 05:00 AM PDT

Moto Guzzi Scooter Version
Here's a Moto Guzzi motorcycle that prefers to be a scooter....

In fact, in belongs to a couple who is riding the motorcycle around the world (RTW).

...


No comments:

Post a Comment