Monday, January 21, 2013

Bikes in the Fast Lane: 15 Bikers Sleeping On Their Motorcycles and Scooters - Part 2 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: 15 Bikers Sleeping On Their Motorcycles and Scooters - Part 2 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

15 Bikers Sleeping On Their Motorcycles and Scooters - Part 2

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 08:00 AM PST

Sleeping on a Motorcycle
Sleeping on a Motorcycle
I've already mention in Part 1, that I have great admiration for anyone who can sleep anywhere, especially on a motorcycle. Motorcycles or scooters aren't meant for sleeping and are as uncomfortable as can be, but still these people manage to sleep. Amazing.

I guess if you're tired (or drunk) enough, you can sleep anywhere, but I know I can't. If I don't have a good bed, then I do not sleep. It's that simple. If you can, kudos to you.

So here are 15 photos of bikers asleep on their ride, though some more comfortably than others.

...

Video: Esso Easymix Commercial - Motocross

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 04:00 AM PST

Video clip
Esso logo
Another oldie but goodie TV commercial from Esso. This one is for their two-stroke oil for motorcycles, EasyMix.

In the short TV ad, they show a (noisy) motocross race. It's the way ads were made in the 70's and 80's.

...

Saudi Arabia: Harley-Davidson Camel Jockeys

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 10:00 PM PST

Saudi Harley and Camels
Saudi Arabia flag
At times I do feel like I'm riding a camel. But that's with my trusty GS. How do Harley-Davidson riders feel, especially when their motorcycle is riding in between camels?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment