Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bikes in the Fast Lane: MotoGP: San Marino 2013 - The Elbow Down Boys

Bikes in the Fast Lane: MotoGP: San Marino 2013 - The Elbow Down Boys

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

MotoGP: San Marino 2013 - The Elbow Down Boys

Posted: 14 Sep 2013 01:00 PM PDT

MotoGP San Marino 2013 Elbow Down
MotoGP logo
#MotoGP #SanMarino #ElbowDown - Today at the qualifiers of the San Marino MotoGP 2013 I was standing at the hospitality suite of the Visit San Marino crowd (yes I know, life is tough but someone has got to do it) when I noticed I had a nice overview of one of the curves. I also noticed that the 'elbow down' method is fast becoming the accepted practise for motorcycle racers to take their curves even faster.

Although I did not bring the right lens with me for this kind of photo work, I quickly did a stab at it for your amusement and pleasure. Here are 9 photos of riders who have no problem putting their elbow down.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment