Friday, July 11, 2014

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 11 July 2014 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 11 July 2014 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Stories - 11 July 2014

Posted: 11 Jul 2014 09:00 AM PDT

Top Weekly Web Article
I have got some interesting motorcycle articles for you to read while I am busy wrestling through planes, trains, and taxis to my final destination. I would much more prefer to be going to the MotoGP race, but I guess I will need to give that a miss this weekend. I just hope it's sunny at the destination.

- Essential Shop Chemicals - Better Maintenance Through Chemistry (Motorcyclist)
- Tips for making a long motorcycle trip more enjoyable (Adventures In Motorcycle Camping)
- Chinese Riders Crave Motorcycle Tourism (Ultimate Motorcycling)
- 2014 Triumph Thruxton: Review (Zig Wheels)
- Review of the Piaggio MP3: Latest three-wheeler from Piaggio is a serious player (Mirror)
- On Motorcycles, the Real Fun Begins When the Pavement Ends (Wired)

...

France: The Real Truth Behind Speed Reductions - Myths Debunked

Posted: 11 Jul 2014 05:00 AM PDT

Country Road Speed Limits
France flag
#France #SpeedLimits #Politicians - The French (unpopular) government wants to reduce the speed limits of country roads in order to reduce pollution and road fatalities. Here are their lies/myths debunked.

...

I’m Gone On My Very Comfortable Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle

Posted: 10 Jul 2014 11:00 PM PDT

Very Comfortable Motorcycle
#Travel #Funny #HondaGoldWing - I'm off on an assignment, riding my very comfortable motorcycle to my destination. I'll be gone for about a week, back Thursday evening (if all goes well).

But no worries, I've left you with sufficient articles during the week to keep you entertained, occupied and waiting for my return.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment