Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Video: MTV - Sex Is No Accident - Vespa plus 3 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Video: MTV - Sex Is No Accident - Vespa plus 3 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Video: MTV - Sex Is No Accident - Vespa

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 08:00 AM PST

Video clip
A kind of funny TV commercial from MTV, warning people that sex is no accident, and to wear a condom.

To make their point, they've used a nice animation of a girl on a Vespa scooter, who by accident gets in to a "sex" situation. The ads were made by the Gray agency in Germany.

Dream on if you think it'll happen to you....

...


Xmas2011: GS Stamped Watch

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 06:00 AM PST

Chronograph with GS logo
Christmas Shiny Ball 2011
For all the many BMW GS fans around the world, and there are a lot of them, here's a chronograph watch, stamped with the Beemer GS logo, or as they call it, the coat of arms, that will make an excellent gift.

The watch is stainless steel, with a big face so that you can see it while riding your GS motorcycle. As a BMW rider, you don't have to worry about rain, since the watch is water-resistant up to 5 atm.

The watch comes in a nice silver box.

...


If You Are Reading This, I Have Not Made It Home (Yet)

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 04:00 AM PST

Flying pillion on BMW motorcycle
If you are reading this, it means I have not made it home/office yet. It probably means (I hope) that I have been detained in traffic, and am racing as hard as I can on my motorcycle to get back.

If not, I'm in jail somewhere....

...


Heading Back To The Paper Mountain - HELP

Posted: 19 Dec 2011 10:00 PM PST

Help lots of paper work
If things went right, I should be heading back to the office, to face my paper mountain which accumulates when you're gone. Normal programming will resume shortly.

If not, I'm stuck somewhere in the world in a God-forsaken place.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment