Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Gone To Get Married - 26 Years Ago

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Gone To Get Married - 26 Years Ago

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Gone To Get Married - 26 Years Ago

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 11:00 PM PDT

Married on a motorcycle
Despite all the problems my site is having, between a hosting company that is screwing up royally forcing me to go elsewhere, comments not working for Internet Explorer, and a major reduction in ad revenue thanks to readers using Ad Blockers, I still see the time to go with my lovely bride out to eat in a really good restaurant to celebrate us being married for 26 years. Or maybe because of all the problems....

So I'll be back tomorrow, and hope to thrill and entertain you with more motorcycle stories.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment