Friday, July 13, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 13 July 2012 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 13 July 2012 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Stories - 13 July 2012

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 09:00 AM PDT

Top Weekly Web Article
Friday the 13th.. lucky or unlucky? Not for the stories I've found during last week that you may have missed, and might find interesting.

- A Requiem for Better Days (Scott Jones)
- Important Tools For Your Motorcycle (Motorcycle News)
- Chaos and Grace of Riding a Motorbike in Vietnam (USA Today)

...


Video: Vespa - Betta Getta Vespa..The Olympics are Coming!

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 05:00 AM PDT

Video clip
Vespa logo
Here's a very nicely done TV commercial from a London based Vespa dealer, R. Agius Scooter. It's a funky little animation why people should get a Vespa scooter to beat the enormous forecasted traffic jams in London during the Olympics.

Even the underground is not going to help; nor will the "Boris Bikes". The only solution to getting to work is a scooter, preferably a Vespa.

Click on the headline to continue reading this story.......

...


Going, Going, Gone - Out Of Here

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 11:00 PM PDT

Gone On Motorcycle With Dog
I've packed my motorcycle with everything I have, including dogs, and I'm heading out to Paris, first, the fun stuff, to pick up my new camera. Buying new stuff, specially high-tech is always fun; For the aficionados, I'm picking up a new Nikon D800E, so that I can start making some high quality movies for you guys...

Then I'm off for a photo assignment. You'll find the normal articles appearing today, courtesy of a time release of this site.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment