Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: After My Eicma Scare, Taking A Few Days Easy plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: After My Eicma Scare, Taking A Few Days Easy plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

After My Eicma Scare, Taking A Few Days Easy

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 08:00 AM PST

Easy Rider Squid Way
After the disastrous Eicma motorcycle exhibition, at least for me, I've been taking it very easy. I've been sleeping 16 hours per day and slowly I'm feeling stronger.

So I've decided to stay away from my computers and cameras for the next few days, giving my body a deserved and welcome break.

I'll be back somewhere next week. Too bad the weather got freezing cold, if not I would have gone out for a relaxing ride.

PS... never party with cardiologists.

...


Video: Harley-Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two Commercial

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 04:00 AM PST

Video clip
Harley-Davidson logo
Over the years we've become used to pretty bad TV commercials from Harley-Davidson, but over the last year or so their ads have improved dramatically. At the same time, Harley changed their advertisement agency... coincidence?

Here's a pretty good TV commercial for the Harley-Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two model year 2012. The advertisement is "moody", set by some great music by Heath & Errol (a music group I could not find anywhere on the internet). The first part of the video, you don't see any motorcycles, then it's a nicely captured motorcycle ride.

...


Travelling In Style With A Motorcycle

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 04:00 AM PST

Travel In Motorcycle Style
When you travel by car, you can travel in style. bring a wicker basket full of food and wine, go and picnic.. all very stylish. But someone obviously wanted to do the same on a motorcycle.

And from the photo, it looks like a winner...

...


No comments:

Post a Comment