Monday, November 12, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Where To Put Those Loudspeakers On Your Motorcycle plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Where To Put Those Loudspeakers On Your Motorcycle plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Where To Put Those Loudspeakers On Your Motorcycle

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 08:00 AM PST

Mirror MP3 Player Speakers
Many of us like to listen to music while riding our motorcycles. But many also do not want to use a headset, wireless or not. They just want the music to come from the motorcycle, pumping a beat while riding. This way, everyone on the road can enjoy your music...

You can mount loudspeakers on your handlebars, but that can be a bit cumbersome. They need to be able to handle the hostile environment that a motorcycle lives in; vibrations, rain, dust and very important, thieves.

Handlebar loudspeakers will do the job, but there's another solution.... loudspeakers mounted into your mirrors!..........

...........Click on the headline to continue reading this story.......

...


Eicma2012: Disaster Strikes - Me

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 04:00 AM PST

 logo
Sorry for all those folks who were looking forward to seeing my photos and articles on the latest motorcycles, accessories and demo dollies at world's premiere motorcycle exhibition, Eicma.

I arrived today very early at the Parisian airport for a flight out to Milan, when I collapsed, waking up in the first aid room. I had been exhausted for the last few days, and having not slept the night before, carrying 30 kilos of cameras and computers on my back, was enough for my system to crash, requiring a reboot.

With a drink plenty of liquid, take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning, I was sent home. I wasn't allowed to board. So I've arrived home again. This is the second big motorcycle expo that has gone sour on me, right after the Intermot train disaster.

It's becoming very expensive since my flights and hotels were all prepaid....

Sorry about it folks. Hope to do better next year. For the next few days, I'll leave the pre-programmed articles so I can rest a bit.

...


Korea: This Is Why People Love Motorcycle Riders

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 10:00 PM PST

Motorcycle Ride To Exams Seoul
South Korea flag
The general public, on average, loves motorcycle riders because we do good.

Just look at what happened in South Korea....

...


No comments:

Post a Comment