Friday, November 9, 2012

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 9 November 2012 plus 2 more

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Top Internet Stories - 9 November 2012 plus 2 more

Link to Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

Top Internet Stories - 9 November 2012

Posted: 09 Nov 2012 08:00 AM PST

Top Weekly Web Article
While I'm heading for Milan, Italy news does not stop. Here's the take for this week on interesting motorcycle related articles that may amuse you.

- The Media Loves To Hate Motorcyclists (Michael Padway & Associates)
- James Bond Style Raid As Axe Wielding Bikers Storm Shopping Centre (The Telegraph)
- How to repair tubeless and tube tyre punctures (Zig Wheels)
- Buying Motorcycle Gear On A Budget (Motorcycle Blog From Jafrum)
- 2012 Triumph Scrambler Review (Motorcycle)

...


Kymco Gives You Wings

Posted: 09 Nov 2012 04:00 AM PST

Kymco Angel
Kymco logo
Want to fly? Get a Kymco scooter... or at least that is what the advertisement would let you believe. I found the ad in a local French motorcycle magazine, I kind of liked the image (I just scanned the image not the ad itself).

So if you want to be an angel, or a devil, you know what to do....

...


EICMA 2012: On My Way - Here Is How To Follow

Posted: 08 Nov 2012 10:00 PM PST

Eicma 2012 Poster
 logo
World's biggest motorcycle exhibition, the Milan, Italy EICMA will start Monday afternoon. It's an enormous event, with thousands of exhibitors showing off their latest motorcycles, accessories and clothing. Although press days are Tuesday and Wednesday, Monday will see two major press events; Ducati and Honda. Both have planned big events, Ducati at the fair's conference center, Honda in Milan itself.

As usual, I'll be there to cover this incredible event, armed with cameras, computers and smartphone. I've currently left my house in Normandy and making the long journey over to Milan with a stopover at Paris. I'll be back late Thursday.

Since press days are usually packed with press conferences back-to-back, with no room to even have lunch, it's going to be difficult to write up articles after each event. But I will be using my smartphone to upload interesting photos to my social media accounts. So while I'll be looking at the new motorcycles (and pretty demo girls), I'll have a few articles appear which I've programmed in advance so that you'll not find an empty space on this site. We'll keep you amused..............

...........Click on the headline to continue reading this story.......

...


No comments:

Post a Comment